- Non-refundable tickets can only be reimbursed if the passenger or customer can show that an unforeseen event forced him to modify his plans.
- Although, according to American Airlines' official website, the untimely death of a member of the immediate family is typically the primary cause for the cancellation of non-refundable tickets, serious diseases may be evaluated and approved for refunds on foreign routes in rare instances.
- According to the American Airlines website, if the client purchased paper tickets, he or she may have to mail them in to obtain a American Airlines Refund.
- Passengers who purchased domestic electronic tickets directly from American Airlines' official website or application can generally cancel or alter them online.
- If he or she used the services of a travel agency or a trip booking website, he or she must contact the company's specialised personnel to cancel or alter the itinerary.
Read Also: Alaska Airlines Refund Policy